Having your mattress delivered can be both exciting and stressful. Please use the information below to make sure you are adequately prepared to receive your new mattress.
Confirm Your Delivery Time
The morning of your delivery date, you will receive an automated call to advise you of an approximate 4 hour delivery window. Press "1" to confirm your delivery. Please keep in mind that the window given is only an estimate. Poor traffic conditions or issues at other stops may cause unforeseeable delays. For that reason, we cannot promise an exact time for delivery.
Track Your Delivery
Click on the "Track Your Delivery" box above. Enter your 8 or 9 digit Sales Order Number (not the number in red) or the telephone number you provided at the time of sale in the box above.
Please note that this service is only available on the day of delivery. If you have
questions about a delivery on another date, please contact the retail store where you made your purchase. If you placed your order online, please call our Internet Customer Service Department at 888-3-BANNER (888-322-6637).
How to Reschedule
If you have already received a call confirming your delivery time and you need to reschedule, please call our Delivery Department as soon as possible at (909) 835-4219 or re-delivery fees may apply.
If you have not received a call confirming your delivery time, please contact the retail store where you made your purchase for assistance. If you placed your order online, please call our Internet Customer Service Department at 888-3-BANNER (888-322-6637) for assistance.
- You must be home or you must have arranged for someone to admit the delivery team. There is an additional charge if you are not at home for delivery.
- Someone over 18 must sign for the delivery we cannot leave merchandise without a valid signature from someone 18 or older.
- There are fees for some setups We will be happy to unwrap your mattress/set and set it up on the frame. All daybeds and some complete beds require a setup/install fee. If you choose to assemble your purchase yourself, you assume responsibility for any damage from improper assembly. Contact your salesperson with any questions.
- There are some limits to haul away Please be aware that we do not pick up stained mattresses/foundations. We cannot take waterbeds, headboards/footboards, bed frames, etc. Transporting these items in our delivery truck risks damage to the other merchandise.
Preparing Your Home for Delivery
- Strip the linens from the mattress set being replaced.
Remove fragile items from the immediate vicinity of the bed to help reduce the risk of accidents.
- Be sure to create a clear path in your home. If delivery of your purchase would
present a risk to the product, property, or personnel, you will be asked to sign a
- Vacuum and rearrange furniture before the delivery team arrives. Our insurance doesn't allow us to move additional furniture, so be sure to find help prior to delivery if you need to move large items.
Customer Pick Up
If you've chosen to pick up your new mattress, there are just a few things you should know. The information below will help you pick up your mattress efficiently, so you can get it home and ready for a good night's sleep.
If you'd like to pick up your new mattress directly from our warehouse in Colton, CA, please call our Delivery Department at (909) 835-4219 to schedule a pickup time. A valid ID is required. Please remember to bring any materials or help you need to secure the merchandise to your vehicle. Pickup must occur during our warehouse hours of operation which are:
Monday – Friday 10:00am – 4:00pm
Saturday – Sunday 10:00am – 3:00pm
Our warehouse is located at:
1501 E Cooley Dr Unit B
Colton, CA 92324
Please bring the proper materials to secure your merchandise. Due to insurance requirements, we cannot provide materials to secure your merchandise nor can we assist in the securing of your merchandise to your vehicle. If you are planning to pick up your mattress, please be prepared with adequate supplies and equipment to get your purchase home safely.