Amerisleep vs Puffy mattresses are common memory foam mattresses in the market. They are all foam mattresses and bring you and your families a variety of models and sizes.
Both mattresses provide good customer service and support you with a balanced feeling of sleeping.
Amerisleep mattresses have 3 models, including AS2, AS3, and AS5, which make the buyers’ options more varied.
Meanwhile, they have three main models: the Puffy, Puffy Lux, and Puffy Royal.
Amerisleep normally offers more firm levels, which can flexibly suit sleep position and body type, while Puffy is more recommended for lightweight people.
Who Should Buy The Amerisleep Mattress?
Amerisleep mattresses can attract the target buyers that:
- Side sleepers: They have average weights of their bodies and aim to improve breathing, reduce back pain, and better digestion.
- Back pain: People with back pains prefer a pressure-relieving and contouring mattress from different firmness options.
- Hot sleepers: Those who usually overheat sleeping should use them to keep themselves cooler.
- Stomach sleepers: This sleeper style needs to have light weights and want to reduce sleep apnea and snoring better.
Read more: Best Super Single Mattress
Who Should Buy The Puffy Mattress?
Puffy mattresses are particularly well-suited for:
- Side sleepers: This sleep position with average and light body weights, which allows them to reduce pressure points in their bodies.
- Back sleepers: Users have average weights of their bodies and want to prevent shoulder aches, relieve tension headaches, and strengthen spinal alignment from sleeping back.
- Muscle or back pain: Who are suffering from back pain can get a softer feeling thanks to comfort foam layers.
Amerisleep Vs Puffy: Constructions Comparison
Both Amerisleep and Puffy have the main layers that brings comfort and support from the responsive foam construction as below:
- Cloud foam comfort layers: The Puffy company adds cooling cloud foam into its mattresses, keeping sleepers away from the impact of extreme heat.
- The support layers: The support layer is created from a bio-core foam and high-density foams that support full-body and reduce pains for joint, muscle, and spine.
- The cover: The covering layer is made of polyester and cotton materials (refreshing cooling cover). These covers also help to increase the stretchy level and restrict stain effectively.
- The open-cell structure: It will promote airflow transfers more than traditional foam.
Amerisleep Vs Puffy: Firmness & Comfort Level
Let’s discover the firmness and comfort level of two foam mattresses:
Amerisleep mattresses are medium-firm products with Bio-Pur foam layers in their construction. 3 Amerisleep mattress models are ranked below:
- Amerisleep AS2: Medium-firm (7/10)
- Amerisleep AS3: Medium (6.5/10)
- Amerisleep AS5: Soft (4.5/10)
Amerisleep comfort level
- Motion isolation: Amerisleep mattresses can adopt motion isolation remarkably because of plant-based memory foam in the comfort layer. It is good for you to do anything on your bed without considering the noise too much.
- Pressure relief: Amerisleep mattresses are ranked as soft and medium firm ones. This can indicate that you can use them to reduce pressure points, but it is not perfect.
- Temperature control: Some features in Amerisleep products (plant-based foam, Refreshing cooling cover, and Bio-Pur material) help to limit overheating well.
- Edge support: Amerisleep mattresses have moderate edge support, making sleepers feel more stable and larger for sleeping.
Read more: Zotto Mattress Review
Puffy mattresses are considered relatively touch-firm products for 3 common types: Puffy, Lux, and Puffy Royal. In particular:
- Puffy: Medium-firm (7/10)
- Puffy Lux: Medium-soft ( 7/10)
- Puffy Royal: Medium-soft (6/10)
Puffy comfort level
- Motion isolation: Puffy has gel-infused foam layers, which are higher evaluated for isolating motion than Amerisleep mattresses. This is suitable for couples to use.
- Pressure relief: Puffy is an averagely firm one; therefore, it tends to provide less pressure relief than a softer mattress like Amerisleep.
- Temperature control: Puffy cooling cloud layer and climate comfort layer, which keep your bed cool and modify the temperature at the best level.
- Edge support: Puffy has a weak edge support, making sleepers feel insecure and owning smaller sleeping spaces.
Overall, the Puffy brand will be ideal if you prefer firmness for your mattress. By contrast, comfort level for soft or medium soft feeling is one prioritized care for your sleeping; you should choose products from the Amerisleep models.
Amerisleep Vs Puffy: Prices Comparison
Below is the table reviewing the most up-to-date price of the Amerisleep and Puffy mattress sizes:
|Sizes||Price of Amerisleep ($)||Price of Puffy ($)|
From the price information above, you can realize that the price of Amerisleep is quite higher than Puffy in the average price range. You should consider your financial options to select the best mattress for your choice.
Amerisleep VS Puffy: Policy Comparison
Which differences in warranty, sleep trial period, and shipping fees for Amerisleep and Puffy mattresses? Here is some necessary information for this question.
- Warranty: 20 years
- Sleep Trial Period: 100 nights sleep trial
- Shipping Fees: Free shipping
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Sleep Trial Period: 101 nights sleep trial
- Shipping Fees: Free shipping
Read more: 5 Best Semi-Truck Mattresses
Amerisleep Vs Puffy: Customer Service Comparison
Amerisleep customer service
- Customer service: Amerisleep brand has excellent customer service that is really helpful and timely for buyers. You can easily contact Amerisleep center through Facebook, website, email, or phone if you have any questions or complaints about product quality.
- Rating: 4.8/5
The Puffy customer service
- Customer service: Puffy’s customer service is highly recommended about friendly serving attitude and return policy. The Puffy brand claims free returns within the USA and Canada for buyers when detecting mistakes in 101 days.
- Rating: 4.5/5
In general, both Amerisleep vs Puffy display good performances, as well as support foam layer structures. However, Puffy might be more suitable for users who have a tighter budget, but still want to enjoy the best memory foam construction.
Depending on your finances and demand, please consider the information carefully for the best memory foam mattress brand for your sleep quality.
Have a wonderful sleep with mattresses!
- How long do Puffy and Amerisleep last?
Amerisleep is normally more durable than Puffy mattresses. However, you do not worry too much about their longevity. The warranty for Amerisleep mattresses is up to 20 years, and that for Puffy lasts a lifetime.
- Is Puffy better than Amerisleep mattresses?
The answer depends on your demand for both products. If you prefer firmness for your mattresses, the Puffy brand can satisfy your needs well. If you want the feeling of a larger space for your bed, Amerisleep mattresses are highly recommended for you.