Eco Terra is a mattress brand providing eco-friendly and sustainable sleep solutions. Their products focus on using natural, organic materials and promoting a healthier sleep environment.
With a commitment to craftsmanship and quality, this brand offers a range of hybrid mattresses that combine the benefits of latex comfort layers and pocketed coil support systems.
These products aim to provide pressure relief, temperature neutrality, and optimal spinal alignment. Also, this brand prioritizes customer satisfaction by offering a generous sleep trial and warranty.
Who Is Eco Terra Is Best For?
Eco Terra can provide a comfortable and supportive sleeping surface while minimizing the environmental impact. With unique features and benefits, it is best for:
- Allergy sufferers: It is ideal for allergy sufferers and chemical-sensitive sleepers, as it reduces the risk of allergies or respiratory problems.
- Hot sleepers: Hot sleepers who often struggle with overheating at night will find relief with this brand. Its materials allow excellent breathability, ensuring a comfortable sleeping environment.
- Back sleepers: Eco Terra provides the support needed to maintain proper spinal alignment vital for the back sleeper to prevent discomfort or pain.
Read more: Latex Mattress Factory Review
Who Is The Eco Terra Mattress Not Recommended For?
- Stomach sleepers: Stomach sleepers often require a firmer option to maintain proper spinal alignment. Eco Terra (with their firmness options) may not provide the support needed for tummy tucks.
- Extra firm or soft feel: If you prefer a very soft or firm product, the options provided by this brand may not meet your preferences.
Eco Terra Mattress: Sizes And Prices
There are various mattress sizes and pricing options for the Eco Terra Mattress listed in this table:
|38 x 75 inches
|38 x 80 inches
|54 x 75 inches
|60 x 80 inches
|76 x 80 inches
|72 x 84 inches
Eco Terra Mattress: Firm Level
Eco Terra comes in two firmness options: Medium and medium firm.
I find both options to give me the perfect balance between support and comfort. But I prefer the medium firm.
Eco Terra Mattress: Performance
To judge if this brand is good, I have tested and rated their products on the following criteria!
The individually wrapped coils and rubber inside minimize motion transmission to a certain extent. While the coils add a pleasant bounce to the mattress, making it easy to move around, they are less effective at isolating my movement than materials like activated foam.
I used a pressure map during the test to evaluate the pressure drop of the Eco Terra mattress. I noticed that it always shows lower pressure points. In other words, its ability to reduce pressure is good.
The latex material gently contours to the body shape, effectively cushioning pressure points and providing comfort. Also, it responds well to my body curves and provides adequate support to relieve pressure in sensitive areas like the hips, shoulders, and lower back.
Eco Terra mattress combines multiple layers that actively contribute to maintaining a comfortable sleeping environment. Its cotton cover absorbs moisture and keeps the mattress surface dry throughout the night.
In addition, the wool fabric underneath the shell acts as a natural insulator and regulates temperature by drawing heat away from the body. I appreciate the combination of these materials working together to combat excessive warmth.
Eco Terra is also good in edge support thanks to its reinforced perimeter design. The presence of 16-gauge coils around the edges of the support base enhances stability near the edges of the bed.
I find this especially beneficial when getting in and out of bed. The reason is that it makes the edges feel solid and prevents any significant subsidence or collapse.
I was relieved that the Eco Terra was the least off-gassing of the other options I tried. There was a slight smell, but it disappeared quickly within a few hours when opening the packaging.
It turns out that the mattress undergoes minimal off-gassing. I appreciate this aspect as it allows me to start using the cushion without any significant odor-related discomfort.
Read more: Best Mattress Without Fiberglass
Eco Terra Mattress: Construction
This brand features a meticulously designed 3 layers texture that combines organic wool, Talalay latex, and pocketed steel coil to provide a supportive and comfortable sleeping surface.
- GOTS-certified organic cotton cover: The Eco Terra certification ensures that the cotton is sustainably sourced and free of harmful chemicals.
- GOTS-certified organic wool layer: The organic wool layer provides natural insulation and temperature regulation, while Talalay rubber provides a soft and bouncy feel.
- Talalay rubber layer: This material is soft and 3-inch thick. I have found the combination of these materials to be comfortable and supportive, providing a balanced level of contouring and pressure relief.
- Pocketed coils: Besides, its support core consists of coils with pockets ranging from 15 to 16 gauges.
Eco Terra Mattress: Body Type & Weight Capacity
The Eco Terra suits various body types and weight capacities, including:
Side sleepers will find the medium option perfect if they weigh less than 130 pounds. The reason is that it offers a softer surface that cushions the shoulders and hips.
On the other hand, if you weigh between 130 – 230 pounds, you will benefit from the medium firm option, striking a balance between cushioning and support.
Even side sleepers weighing over 230 pounds will find ample support and contouring.
The softer latex comfort layer conforms well, benefiting back sleepers under 230 pounds. While sleepers over 230 pounds may sink slightly more, the medium firm option still provides solid support.
Regarding stomach sleepers, this brand offers the necessary firmness to support the hips and abdomen.
The medium option works well for sleepers weighing less than 130 pounds. Meanwhile, the medium firm choice is highly recommended for sleepers in every weight category.
Regardless of your weight, you can expect this brand to deliver the necessary support and conforming comfort for a restful sleep.
Read more: Best 10-Inch Mattress
Eco Terra Mattress: Company Policy
Finally, let’s evaluate the incentives, including the mattress warranty, in this company’s purchase policy!i
- Warranty: 15-year warranty
- Trial Period: 90-night sleep trial
- Shipping/Delivery Fees: They offer free shipping to the contiguous United States is a great advantage.
Above is my Eco Terra mattress review. This brand offers an attractive sleep solution for those who want a sustainable and eco-friendly option.
With natural, organic materials and a commitment to quality craftsmanship, it provides a comfortable and supportive sleeping surface.
Thus, the Eco Terra mattress is worth your investment if you prioritize sustainability, quality, and a good night’s sleep.
- Where is Eco Terra located?
Eco Terra mattress brand is in the United States.
- Is memory Foam better than latex?
It depends. Memory foam provides a contouring and hugging sensation, while latex offers a more buoyant and responsive feel.
- What makes a mattress eco-friendly?
It typically uses sustainable and natural materials, such as organic cotton, natural latex, and wool. It avoids harmful chemicals and uses manufacturing processes that minimize environmental impact.