Novaform is a mattress manufacturer that specializes in memory foam mattresses. The company supplies various low-cost mattresses, mattress toppers, and pillows.
The current mattress lineup includes the ComfortGrande Plus mattress, the Serafina Pearl Cool mattress, the Advanced Back Support Specialized mattress, the Overnight Recovery Gel Memory Foam mattress, the essential Gel Memory Foam mattress, and the SoFresh Responsive Foam mattress.
Novaform has variety of thickness for a wide range of sleepers with the main model being memory foam. In this review, we will focus on the best-seller product is Novaform ComfortGrande Plus mattress.
Who Is Novaform Mattress Best For?
- Side sleepers: Novaform mattresses are known for their excellent pressure relief properties. They are designed to distribute body weight evenly, reducing the pressure on specific areas such as shoulders, hips, and joints.
- Back sleepers: These mattresses offer a combination of support and contouring that helps maintain proper spinal alignment while sleeping on your back.
- Tight-budget: Novaform mattresses are often competitively priced compared to other premium mattress brands, making them an attractive option for budget-conscious shoppers.
- Couples: Novaform mattresses are designed to minimize motion transfer, making them an excellent choice for couples. The mattress absorbs movement, so when one partner moves or gets out of bed, the other person is less likely to be disturbed.
Who Is Novaform Mattress Not Recommended For?
- Hot sleepers: While Novaform mattresses typically incorporate cooling features such as gel-infused memory foam, some hot sleepers may still be inadequate in providing sufficient temperature regulation.
- Heavy sleepers: While Novaform mattresses generally offer good support and pressure relief, they may not provide enough support for heavier individuals over 230 pounds.
Novaform Mattress: Sizes And Prices
This brand has 8 models with 8 to 14-inch thickness. We will show you the sizes and prices of the best-seller models of Novaform: ComfortGrande Plus 14-inch gel memory foam mattress.
ComfortGrande Plus 14-inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||$399,99|
|Full||54″ x 75″||$499,99|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||$579,99|
|King||76″ x 80″||$699,99|
|California King||72″ x 84″||$699,99|
Many customers consider Novaform mattresses to be competitively priced, particularly when compared to comparable mattresses sold by traditional brick-and-mortar businesses.
Novaform Mattress: Firmness Level
The Novaform mattresses have 4 firmness levels: Plush, medium, medium-firm, and firm.
- Reduce pain: The firm level of the Novaform mattress helps align your spine properly, promoting good posture and reducing the risk of developing back pain.
- Pressure support: Despite its firmness, Novaform still offers excellent pressure relief. The mattress is engineered with multiple layers of high-quality foam that contour to your body’s natural curves, relieving pressure points such as shoulders, hips, and knees.
- Balanced feel: The Novaform mattress with medium and medium-firm level provide a balanced feel that combines support with a touch of softness.
Novaform Mattress: Performance
We will show you how Novaform mattresses perform for comfort and support sleepers here:
The Novaform mattress is good in motion isolation with 3-inch of contoured memory foam. The 6-inch comfort system absorbs and prevents excessive movement from moving across the surface of the mattress, decreasing disruptions for people who share the bed. The majority of people should be able to change sleeping positions and get in and out of bed without disturbing their partners.
The medium firmness of the Novaform mattress relieves pressure points for most sleepers. Memory foam is a naturally conforming substance that fits snugly around the shoulders and hips, relieving pressure in these sensitive areas. The second layer’s convoluted polyfoam supports the lumbar area, preventing pressure from building in the lower back.
Memory foam is well-known for retaining heat. To address this issue, the Novaform mattress is built with cooling gel-infused memory foam and air channel foam that promotes ventilation.
However, Novaform mattresses may not be cool enough for some people who regularly sweat during sleep. Hybrid, innerspring, or organic mattresses with innovative cooling technologies are better options.
The edge support on memory foam mattresses is often below-average, and the Novaform falls short of these standards. Despite its strong foundation, the mattress boasts a thick comfort system that collapses significantly under pressure.
Sleepers who sleep near the bed’s edge or like to sit near the mattress’s perimeter may require the stronger edge support of a hybrid or innerspring mattress.
While most foam mattresses are off-gas, sleepers may notice that the ComfortGrande Plus takes a little longer to air out due to its thick profile.
Off-gassing refers to the amount of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) released by a mattress when it is first unpacked. The CertiPUR-US mark indicates that the foams in the Novaform mattresses are low in VOCs. During the first several days, they may still emit some microscopic particles that emit an unpleasant odor.
However, this odor should fade with time. Allow your mattress to breathe in a well-ventilated room for 3 to 7 days before using it to speed up the process.
Read more: SleepEZ Mattress Review
Novaform Mattress: Construction
The Novaform ComfortGrande mattress is an all-foam featuring 3-inch of air channel foam, 3-inch of gel-infused memory foam, and an 8-inch support core made of high-density polyfoam.
- Cover material: The mattress features a quilted fabric cover. It is designed to be breathable and help regulate temperature, allowing for a cool and comfortable sleep surface.
- 3-inch comfort layer: The top layer of the comfort system consists of 3 inches of gel-infused memory foam, relieving pressure points and promoting proper spinal alignment. The gel infusion helps dissipate heat and maintain a cooler sleeping environment.
- 3-inch channel foam layer: This foam also helps prevent the build-up of heat and moisture, further enhancing the cooling properties of the mattress.
- 8-inch support core: The support core of the Novaform mattress is constructed using charcoal-infused polyfoam. This layer helps with odor control and can contribute to a cleaner sleep environment.
Read more: Best Mattress Without Fiberglass
Novaform Mattress: Body Type And Weight Capacity
The Novaform mattress is appropriate for average weight between 130 pounds and 230 pounds. It provides a balanced amount of support and comfort that is suitable for many different types of sleepers.
Despite its 8-inch support core, the Novaform mattress may not be sufficiently supportive for heavy weight sleepers more than 230 pounds. This might not only throw the spine out of alignment, but it can also create pressure accumulation in the lower back.
Novaform Mattress: Company Policy
- Warranty: 20-year warranty
- Trial period: You can return a Novaform mattress with full refund under Costco’s general return policy.
- Shipping/Delivery fees: Free shipping for 50 US regions.
The Novaform mattress review emphasizes the great comfort and convenience provided by all-foam mattresses. They provide the best sleep experience due to its cooling foam layers, creative design, superb craftsmanship, and commitment to customer happiness.
Hope our Novaform reviews help you give the best decision for your sleep investment!
- Is a box spring required for Novaform mattresses?
Yes, Novaform recommends that you place your mattress on a box spring or a well-ventilated platform base. The mattress should not be placed directly on the floor or any other flat surface, according to the manufacturer.
- How long does it take for a Novaform mattress to fully expand?
Novaform mattresses are compressed and packaged in a box. Within 48 hours of removing the plastic container, the mattress will grow to its maximum height.