BedInABox is one of the best mattress online companies that has been offering innovative sleep solutions since its inception. With a commitment to quality, comfort, and convenience, they have established themselves as a trusted brand in the mattress industry.
BedInABox specializes in producing mattresses that are compressed and conveniently shipped in a compact box, allowing for easy delivery and setup.
Whether you prefer a memory foam mattress, hybrid construction, or other mattress types with specialized features like cooling technology or pressure relief, BedInABox has options to suit a wide range of sleepers.
Who Is BedInABox Mattress Best For?
- Back pain: The mattress offers a balanced combination of comfort and support, making it suitable for those who want to alleviate pressure points.
- Back and stomach sleepers: The medium-firm feel of the BedInABox mattress provides proper spinal alignment and support for those who tend to be stomach sleepers.
- Hot sleepers: The cooling technology inside the mattress structure supports people who tend to sweat and overheat.
- Couples: The BedInABox mattress provides excellent motion isolation, reducing the transfer of movement, making it ideal for couples who don’t want to disturb each other during sleep
Read more: PlushBeds Mattress Review
Who Is BedInABox Mattress Not Recommended For?
- Side sleepers: The BedInABox mattress typically falls in the medium-firm range, so side sleepers who prefer extreme ends of firmness thickness may not find it suitable.
- Heavy sleepers: The BedInABox mattress might not provide enough extra thickness to support heavy-weight people.
BedInABox Mattress: Sizes And Prices
Here is the mattress sizes and prices range of 2 best seller models of BedInABox brands:
The Original BedInAbox mattress
|Twin||38″ x 75″||$700 – $900|
|Twin XL||38″ x 80″||$800 – $1000|
|Full||53″ x 75″||$900 – $1100|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||$1000 – $1300|
|King||76″ x 80″||$1200 – $1500|
|California King||72″ x 84″||$1200 – $1500|
The Tranquillium BedInAbox mattress
|Twin||38″ x 75″||$900 – $1200|
|Twin XL||38″ x 80″||$950 – $1300|
|Full||53″ x 75″||$1200 – $1500|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||$1300 – $1700|
|King||76″ x 80″||$1500 – $2000|
|California King||72″ x 84″||$1500 – $2000|
Many customers find BedInABox mattresses to be reasonably priced, especially when compared to similar mattresses offered by traditional brick-and-mortar retailers.
BedInABox Mattress: Firm Level
The BedInABox mattress provides a medium-firm feel, offering a balance between comfort and support surface for most sleepers.
- Optimal support: The mattress offers sufficient support to maintain proper spinal alignment, making it suitable for back and stomach sleepers.
- Pressure support: While being firm enough to prevent sinking excessively, the mattress also contours to the body to alleviate pressure points and promote overall comfort.
- Balanced feel: It strikes a good balance between softness and firmness, appealing to all sleep preferences.
BedInABox Mattress: Performance
We will show you how BedInABox mattresses perform for comfort and support sleepers here:
The mattress’s foam layers absorb and minimize motion transfer, ensuring minimal disturbance from movements such as tossing and turning. This is particularly beneficial for couples or light sleepers who are easily disturbed by movement.
The BedInABox mattress is designed to offer to reduce pressure for the best sleep experience by:
- Multiple foam layers: The mattress incorporates multiple layers of high-quality foam, including memory foam and/or latex foam, to provide superior comfort and contouring support.
- Adaptive pressure relief: The memory foam layers conform to the body’s shape, relieving pressure points and promoting proper spinal alignment.
- Balanced firmness options: BedInABox offers medium firmness options to suit every sleep style. Whether you are a back sleeper or a stomach sleeper, you can find a mattress that matches your comfort needs.
Read more: Best 12-Inch Mattress
Some BedInABox models feature gel-infused memory foam, which helps dissipate heat and regulate temperature. This prevents the mattress from retaining excess body heat and promotes a cooler sleep experience.
Next, its breathable and moisture-wicking covers that allow for better airflow. These covers help prevent the buildup of heat and sweat on the surface.
Last but not least, the mattress’s use of open-cell foams in certain models enhances breathability by allowing air to circulate more freely.
BedInABox mattresses are designed with reinforced edges, providing consistent support across the entire sleep surface. This means you can sleep or do anything near the edges without the fear of rolling off or feeling unstable.
Although the particular VOCs’ experience might vary depending on the model and materials used in the BedInABox mattress, many customers indicate that any initial scent tends to go away quickly, usually between a few days to a couple of weeks.
BedInABox Mattress: Construction
The BedInABox mattress is constructed using a comfort layer and a support layer with a 2-inch transition layer in the middle. These layers include:
- Sure Align memory foam: The mattress features multiple layers of memory foam mattress, known for its ability to contour to the body and align your spine properly.
- CoolRest memory foam technology: Models incorporate advanced cooling technologies, such as gel-infused foam or CoolRest foam layers to regulate temperature and promote a cooler sleep environment.
- Supportive base foam: A sturdy base foam layer provides foundational support and helps maintain the mattress’s shape over time.
BedInABox Mattress: Body Type & Weight Capacity
The BedInABox mattress is appropriate for people of range from 120 pounds to 230 pounds weight. It provides a balanced amount of support and comfort that is suitable for many different types of sleepers.
For heavier sleepers, the mattress might not provide enough firmness and extra support to help them maximize solutions for weight issues.
Read more: Best Mattress Without Box Spring
BedInABox Mattress: Company Policy
Let’s take a closer the last review of the BedInABox mattress policy, particularly the warranty, sleep trial period, and shipping fees.
- Warranty: BedInABox mattresses come with a 20-year warranty that covers manufacturing defects and abnormal wear.
- Trial Period: BedInABox offers a 120-night sleep trial period. Customers can try out the mattress in the comfort of their own homes for at least 60 days.
- Shipping/Delivery Fees: BedInABox provide free shipping within the contiguous United States, but additional fees may apply for shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or international locations.
BedInABox mattress review highlights the unmatched comfort and convenience offered by this exceptional mattress. With its innovative design, superior craftsmanship, and commitment to customer satisfaction, it delivers the best sleep experience.
Hope our BedInABox mattress reviews help you give the best decision for your sleep investment!
- Does BedInABox offer financing options?
Yes, BedInABox provides financing options to make purchasing a mattress more accessible. Customers can choose from various payment plans, including installment options, to suit their budget and financial needs.
- Can BedInABox mattresses be used with an adjustable bed frame?
Yes, many BedInABox mattresses are compatible with adjustable bed frames, allowing you to customize the positioning of your mattress for enhanced comfort and support.
- How long does it take for a BedInABox mattress to fully expand?
Upon unboxing, a BedInABox mattress typically expands to its full size within a few hours. However, it's recommended to allow up to 24-48 hours for the mattress to fully expand and for any residual odors to dissipate.