Online mattress retailer Nolah made its debut in 2015. The Nolah mattress has become a well-liked bedding choice due to its unique design and use of cutting-edge materials.
Regarding material quality, Nolah’s mattresses receive excellent reviews. We’d describe the bed’s overall feel as neutral with a touch of soft memory foam. As a tech-focused business, their products used cutting-edge technology to create a high-end mattress called the Nolah AirFoam mattress.
Who Is Nolah Mattress Best For?
- Side sleepers: The Nolah mattress is a fantastic option for side sleepers because the flexible and supple AirFoam layer provided outstanding pressure alleviation, especially on the shoulders and hips.
- Hot sleepers: The Nolah Mattress is an amazing option for those who frequently experience night sweats. The AirFoam layer is made to effectively drain heat, fostering a cooler sleeping condition.
- Back pains: The Nolah mattress can ease pressure spots and encourage healthy spinal alignment. Layers of supporting foam that assists relieve pain and provide a comfy sleeping surface.
Who Is Nolah Mattress Not Recommended For?
- Stomach sleepers: To preserve good spinal posture and avoid extreme hip sinkage, stomach sleepers typically need a firmer mattress. Most medium and medium-firm Nolah mattresses can cause pain or misalignment.
- Heavy sleepers: The mattress may not have the support and firmness necessary to sustain a person’s weight over time if they weigh much more than the average person.
Read more: Eco Terra Mattress Review
Nolah Mattress: Sizes And Prices
Nolah Evolution 15-inch Mattress
|Twin||38 x 74||$1,049|
|Twin XL||38 x 80||$1,119|
|Full||54 x 75||$1,609|
|Queen||60 x 80||$1,749|
|King||76 x 80||$1,889|
|Cal King||72 x 84||$1,889|
|Split King||2 x (38 x 80)||$2,239|
Nolah Signature 12-inch Mattress
|Twin||38 x 74||$909|
|Twin XL||38 x 80||$979|
|Full||54 x 75||$1,154|
|Queen||60 x 80||$1,259|
|King||76 x 80||$1,434|
|Cal King||72 x 84||$1,434|
|Split King||2 x (38 x 80)||$1,959|
Nolah Natural 11-inch Mattress
|Twin||38 x 74||$1,049|
|Twin XL||38 x 80||$1,189|
|Full||54 x 75||$1,329|
|Queen||60 x 80||$1,469|
|King||76 x 80||$1,749|
|Cal King||72 x 84||$1,749|
|Split King||2 x (38 x 80)||$2,379|
Nolah 10″ Mattress
|10″ Original Mattress||Twin||38 x 74||$699|
|Twin XL||38 x 80||$839|
|Full||54 x 75||$944|
|Queen||60 x 80||$1,014|
|King||76 x 80||$1,224|
|Cal King||72 x 84||$1,224|
|Split King||2 x (38 x 80)||$1,679|
|10″ Nurture (Kids)||Twin||38 x 74||$1,084|
|Twin XL||38 x 80||$1,084|
|Full||54 x 75||$1,539|
Nolah Mattress: Firmness Level
The Nolah mattress has medium and medium-firm levels that ranges from 5 to 6 out of 10 point scales.
The medium-firm feel of Nolah is a result of its breathable AirFoamTM and Talalay comfort layers. While seeming slightly bouncy, it responds to pressure slowly, like regular memory foam.
Read more: Amerisleep Mattress Review
Nolah Mattress: Performance
Both customers and industry professionals generally give the Nolah mattresses high marks for performance. Nolah has the following significant performance characteristics:
The Nolah mattress’s AirFoam layer and HDMax Tri-Zone coils has a pretty soft find that enables it to absorb motion from the sleeper and stop additional motion from penetrating the mattress surface. This makes it a fantastic option for couples or those who share a bed.
The Nolah mattress has a reputation for having exceptional pressure-relieving qualities. With its ability to follow the curves of the body, the Nolah AirFoamTM layer and high-density foam base target pressure points and provide tailored support, especially in places like the shoulders and hips.
Cooling is a priority in the design of the Nolah mattresses thanks to AirFoamTM layer, organic wool and cover. Compared to traditional memory foam, it is more breathable, which allows for greater ventilation and heat dissipation.
Although the Nolah mattress provides good overall support, the edge support is a little softer than with conventional innerspring mattresses. Since the edges of the mattress tend to sink slightly when people sit or sleep close to them, this may make some people feel less secure lying close to the edges and force them to the center of the mattress.
All synthetic memory foam or natural latex mattresses release odors when they are first opened. Even though this process can take some time, ultimately these mattresses will stop producing odor and start to smell slightly better.
Nolah Mattress: Construction
Read more: Best Three Quarter Mattress
The Nolah Mattress is made of several foam layers, each of which serves a particular function to provide convenience, comfort, and endurance.
- Nolah AirFoam layer: The Nolah Mattress’ top layer is constructed of the brand-exclusive Nolah AirFoamTM. This layer’s purpose is to shape the body and relieve pressure.
- High-resilience foam layer: A layer of high-resilience foam is often present underneath the AirFoam layer. This layer acts as a transition between the top comfort layer and the base layer and serves to improve support. It promotes overall stability and minimizes excessive mattress sagging.
- Supportive base foam layer: High-density base foam normally makes up the bottom layer of the Nolah mattress. This layer aids in maintaining the form and structure of the mattress and offers fundamental support.
Nolah Mattress: Body Type And Weight Capacity
A variety of body types and weights can use the Nolah mattress. The mattress is appropriate for people of average weight from 130 pounds to 230 pounds, usually between light and medium weight.
Nolah has mattresses with greater support and durability for bigger sleepers. The Nolah Evolution 15 and Nolah Signature 12 models are the two available choices to customers with higher body weights.
Nolah Mattress: Company Policy
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty.
- Trial period: 120-night sleep trial.
- Shipping/Delivery: Free shipping in the USA region.
Read more: (Top 6) Best Pack n Play Mattresses In 2023
After our review, you can see that the Nolah mattress stands out for its unique style, ability to relieve pressure, and cooling qualities with memory foam and latex construction. For individuals looking for a cozy and supportive sleeping surface, this mattress is an option to take into consideration.
- Where are Nolah mattresses made?
The Nolah mattress brand is authentically American-made. The business uses materials from nearby suppliers to produce its mattresses in the USA.
- Do any Nolah mattresses sleep hot?
No. Since the AirFoamTM layer encourages airflow, heat can escape, and the mattress surface will stay cooler. People who frequently sleep hot or get night sweats may find this helpful.
- Can a Nolah mattress be used in a Murphy bed?
Yes. A Murphy bed may accommodate a Nolah mattress. Platform beds, adjustable beds, and even Murphy beds can all be used with the Nolah mattresses.