Puffy brand is no longer an unfamiliar name in the mattress market. On a wide range of bed forums, it is rated 5-7 over 10, with various positive feedback from sleepers. However, is that the truth? We will walk you through each feature to unveil its real quality and its highlights that help Puffy become the best memory foam for sleep experiences, so keep reading until the end.
Who Is Puffy Best For?
- Side sleepers: Its luxury memory foam contours to the body’s curves, particularly around the shoulders and hips, promoting proper spinal alignment and alleviating pressure points for side sleepers.
- Back pain: The memory foam layers provide cloud-like feel that help distribute body weight evenly, reducing pressure on muscle, joint, and your back pain.
- Couples: Puffy reduces motion transfers that avoid disturbances caused by a partner’s movements during the night.
- Heavy sleepers: Many user reviews have lead to a conclusion that this is an ideal option for someone who weighs up to 230 pounds.
Read more: Happsy Mattress Review
Who Is Puffy Not Recommended For?
- Traditional innerspring offer: Puffy mattresses memory foam structure offers pressure relief and contouring, but they could lack the classic innerspring mattress bounce and responsiveness.
- Stomach sleepers: The firmness of memory foam may provide a deeper sink and contouring because it is too soft for people who prefer a stomach sleep position.
- Firm feel offer: The medium-firm of Puffy might not the suit option for sleepers who want a firm feel surface.
- Hot sleepers: Although Puffy mattresses have cooling technology like gel-infused foam and permeable cover materials, they could still trap some heat in comparison to other cooling mattresses.
Puffy Mattress: Sizes And Prices
|38 x 75
|38 x 80
|54 x 75
|60 x 80
|76 x 80
|72 x 84
|2 – 38 x 80
Puffy Mattress: Firmness Level
To reach an objective conclusion, we turned to many certified sleep coaches to get expert advice. The average firmness of the industry’s typical level is 6.5 out of 10.
They, who have wide experience in this area, voted the Puffy mattress a 6 out of 10, which means it is a bit softer than the medium level. These coaches shared that the mattress gave them the feeling of softness when they just laid their back on the bed. Then they felt super support from its specific layer.
Read more: Best Truck Bed Mattress
Puffy Mattress: Performance
You should not ignore our Puffy’s performance reviews in detail below.
Our testing team put the mattress’s motion isolation ability to the test by turning and tossing them continuously close to each other.
And the result was completely unexpected when we found Puffy mattress transferred no to little motion from the other and concluded that it excels in this regard.
If you are looking for a bed for you and your partner, a very light sleeper, or even a pet, you can be sure you will not bother him or her if you turn or toss all night.
This is an enticing property of the brand. When you rest on a pressure-reducing mattress, Puffy mattresses don’t spread pressure points – common problems for side sleepers.
Puffy has already gotten the conforming and cushion capacity thanks to memory foam super comfort sheets. This is a key root of the super pressure relief level from this brand.
This function is also perfect for people with back problems to avoid soreness and stiffness throughout the night.
In particular, memory foam is well-known for trapping and retaining heat. So even though constructed with cooling gel technology, we still suggest sleepers with a high body temperature need to select cooler mattresses, helping them trap cool air the whole night.
The producer offers above-medium edge support for most all-foam products. The perimeter might sink a little when you lie near the edges or get off, yet it isn’t hard to find some decent reinforcement and bounce-back.
Puffy has invested in improving edge support with the latest model redesign, including hybrid innerspring and strong coil layers. These points aim to bring more powerful edge support in a more user-friendly product.
Not many Puffy mattress users were disturbed by the off-gassing smell, which should disappear within 1 or 2 days in a room in a well-ventilated condition. So, a sleeper who is more sensitive to synthetic or chemical odors should not use a Puffy mattress as soon as it is unboxed within 24 hours.
Puffy Mattress: Construction
Puffy construction including 3 main comfort and support foam layers
- Cooling cloud: Basically, it’s mushy memory foam that displays some nice feeling that we call a slow-moving state. Besides, it is infused with a specific cooling gel, which keeps it from trapping too much heat.
- Climate comfort: This layer is a transition layer. It is engineered to adjust the heat of the mattress, supporting users in enjoying their sleep at night.
- Base foam: The Puffy mattresses also have a typical base foam in their support layer.
Read more: Naturepedic Mattress Review
Puffy Mattress: Body Type & Weight
To help you to get the key point at ease, we will exhibit the below table:
|< 130 lbs
|130- 230 lbs
|> 230 lbs
Puffy Mattress: Company Policy
- Warranty: Enjoy a lifetime warranty that covers every Puffy mattress. The warranty doesn’t include allergy to the material from the mattress, changes in firmness or softness, structural damage, blemishes, or indentation smaller than 1.5 inches.
- Trial Period: Puffy provides a 101-night sleep trial period when you buy a Puffy mattress. If you decide to return the product within these 101 nights, you will get a full refund.
- Shipping/Delivery Fees: The producer offers free shipping to regions in all states in America. International delivery is not available.
We have just walked through some latest content about Puffy mattress reviews. Once you accompany us until these last parts, we bet you have reached the thoughtful answer for whether getting a mattress from this brand suits your or your family’s needs.
Side sleepers and lightweight sleepers might benefit a lot from these products!
- Should Puffy mattresses work with adjustable bases?
Yes, the manufacturer claims the mattress is engineered to mate with any surface or frame, including adjustable box springs, flat frames, or slats.
- Should I flip my Puffy mattress?
You don't need to flip your Puffy mattress. However, you should rotate your mattress 180° once a year. This can help you enhance its lifespan.
- How thick is a Puffy mattress?
Puffy has 3 models with each thickness. A standard mattress is 10 inches thick, a Royal mattress is 14 inches thick, and a Lux mattress is 12 inches thick.