Both Naturepedic and Happsy mattresses are made from certified organic materials, including wool, cotton, and latex. The USDA’s National Organic Program recognizes them to meet GOTS and GOLS standards.
Moreover, Happsy and Naturepedic mattresses are designed with latex hybrid versions, bringing good temperature regulation and a balance of responsiveness.
The Happsy brand can offer you lower price levels than Naturepedic; however, Naturepedic mattresses are highly preferred for varied comfort layer materials.
Now, we will review the construction, firmness, comfort level, policy, and customer services to give a peek evaluation of Naturepedic vs Happsy mattresses. Are you ready to discover that? Please check it all with us immediately.
Who Should Buy The Naturepedic Mattress?
Naturepedic mattresses are well-recommended for people who:
- Stomach sleepers: Naturepedic support stomach sleepers, but with average weights in the body to diminish snoring and sleep apnea.
- Back sleepers: Naturepedic help to keep the hips in an excellent alignment with the shoulders, bringing a comfortable feeling to the back and a cozy sleep for everyone.
- Hybrid support: People who need the support of a hybrid bed and pressure relief from foam mattresses.
- Allergy sufferers: Naturepedic mattresses are designed to be hypoallergenic and free from common allergens, such as latex, wool, and chemical flame retardants.
Who Should Buy The Happsy Mattress?
Happsy mattresses are suitable for:
- Back sleepers: This organic mattress keeps their spine in the right alignment, helping to remove pressure from the lower back and shoulders.
- Side sleepers: They can feel nice relief and comfort in Happsy mattresses; however, it does not bring much contouring to sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers: These sleepers can find a softer side from the medium firm level on Happsy to improve their health problems relating to their chest or hips.
Naturepedic Vs Happsy: Constructions Comparison
4 organic layers creating the Naturepedic’s quality are PLA Comfort layer, Organic Cotton Fabric & Filling, 1.5″ Microcoils, 8″ Breathable Encased Coil Support, and Organic Wool Batting.
The cover used for Naturepedic mattresses is made of organic cotton instead of synthetic fabrics to keep the body healthier.
Happsy organic mattresses created from 5 layers to construct the fully-completed mattress, including organic latex, organic wool batting, pocketed springs, organic cotton filling, and organic cotton fabric.
Similar to the Naturepedic mattresses, the Happsy cover is also made of organic cotton fabric to promote a cool feeling better for sleepers.
Read more: Best Three Quarter Mattress
Naturepedic Vs Happsy: Firmness & Comfort Level
We will first discover the firmness of Naturepedic mattresses to have a good overview in detail.
Naturepedic organic mattresses are commonly given at 8/10 on the firmness scale, which is firm when comparing the average standard of 6.5/10.
This can be explained by the section of encased coils bringing a ton of heft to the entire mattress structure, increasing the firm level effectively.
Its firmness will ideal for people preferring back or stomach sleep to improve their health.
Naturepedic comfort level
- Motion isolation: The level of isolating motion from Naturepedic mattresses is good but not perfect. This means that you might still be easily disturbed by your partners during sleep.
- Pressure relief: The layer of micro coils is designed on premium encased coils, allowing the structure to relieve pressure better.
- Temperature control: Wool wicking away moisture keeps you cool on Labor Day and warm on winter days through the ability to regulate temperature.
- Edge support: Foam edge support maximizes the mattress surface, helping sleepers use larger space up to both bedsides.
If you used to experience Naturepedic mattresses, you would detect striking differences in firmness and comfort level when considering the Happsy brand together.
The Happsy products have medium firm feels, ranking 6/10 points on the firm scale. The Happsy also provides an additional GOLS-certified topper to reduce the firmness of its mattresses.
When you place it on the top surface, you easily modify the firm level from 4 to 6 for soft feelings.
Happsy comfort level
- Motion isolation: Happsy mattresses are evaluated for a good level; however, you can still get motion transfer on the surface. This is because the latex layer does not absorb motion well compared to poly or memory foam.
- Pressure relief: The latex comfort layer promotes pressure relief relatively well, especially with people of at least 130 pounds weight. When you add one topper to the Happsy mattress, it is wonderful for sleepers under 130 pounds.
- Temperature control: Happsy brand designs 5 layers for its mattresses, helping to absorb less body heat and make the body cooler through the support of latex and coil layers.
- Edge support: Happsy mattresses have thick coil systems, making them more outstanding edge support when being reviewed with the other brands.
The Naturepedic benefits you at the firm level, ideal for people who like the firm surface on beds. But, if you are a sleeper considering comfort level, try Happsy mattresses to get a new feeling.
Naturepedic Vs Happsy: Prices Comparison
The price is one important factor you should search for in detail before selecting to experience any type of mattress. Below is the newest price table for sizes of Happsy and Naturepedic mattresses.
|Sizes||Price of Naturepedic ($)||Price of Happsy ($)|
As seen in the table above, the price to buy Happsy products is lower than that for Naturepedic ones. Therefore, they are highly recommended for low-budget-having buyers. In contrast, if you have a firm financial base, you can buy Naturepedic as a new experience.
Read more: Best 12-Inch Mattress
Naturepedic Vs Happsy: Policy Comparison
There are some important policies that you should take note of before buying Naturepedic vs Happsy mattresses, including:
- Warranty: 10 years
- Sleep Trial Period: 90 nights sleep trial
- Shipping Fees: Free shipping
- Warranty: 10 years
- Sleep Trial Period: 120 nights
- Shipping Fees: Free shipping
Naturepedic Vs Happsy: Customer Service Comparison
Customer service plays an important role in the satisfaction of customers and contributing to brand loyalty in the long term.
Naturepedic customer service
- Customer service: Naturepedic brand is highly evaluated for voluntary customer insurance terms. You can contact the professional staff to fix mattress problems through email and phone anytime.
- Rating: 4.5/5
Happsy customer service
- Customer service: Happsy Counselors support customers a lot before and after buying its products and explains all terms relating to customer policy in extreme detail. This helps the brand to build a good image in the customers reviews.
- Rating: 4.7/5
Naturepedic vs Happsy mattresses offer many benefits for sleepers to improve their health and relaxed feeling.
Happsy might bring more varied and cheaper price levels than Naturepedic, while the organic layers of Naturepedic might be better in breathable and cooling
You should get more suggestions and tips from the online community or friends for suitable products.
- What differences in layers between Naturepedic Vs Happsy mattresses?
In particular, Happsy mattresses have more layers than Naturepedic ones. Nevertheless, Happsy only has one spring layer for support, and Naturepedic features two coil layers, one for comfort and one for help.
- Is the price of Naturepedic mattresses higher than Happsy?
Yes. Naturepedic prices are quite higher than Happsy mattresses. However, this also depends on the products’ sizes and models.
- What should you consider when choosing Happsy or Naturepedic?
When you buy Happsy and Naturepedic mattresses, you must consider your budget, desired sizes, warranty time, support needs, firmness, and comfort levels. This allows you to better restrict risks relating to products.