The Siena mattress is created by Nectar, provides a ton of foam comfort at a reasonable price. Siena focuses on supplying high-quality mattresses and other bedding items to customers.
One of Siena’s distinguishing features is its focus on providing economical items. Siena strives to provide clients with a comfortable and supportive sleep experience while maintaining cheap pricing. By leveraging Resident Home’s knowledge and resources, Siena produces mattresses that promote comfort, durability, and value.
Who Is Siena Mattress Best For?
- Lightweight sleepers: The Siena mattress has medium-firm firmness that provides optimal support and comfort for lightweight sleepers under 130 pounds.
- Back and side sleepers: Its medium firmness level ensures proper spinal alignment and pressure relief, making it ideal for back and side sleepers since they require a medium to firm sleeping surface.
- Tight budget: The Siena mattress is known for its affordable price point without compromising on quality. If you’re on a budget or looking for a cost-effective option, the Siena mattress offers great value for money.
- Couples: The Siena mattress is also suitable for couples sharing a bed. When one partner moves or changes positions during sleep, the other partner is less likely to be disturbed by the motion.
Read more: eLuxury Mattress Review
Who Is Siena Mattress Not Recommended For?
- Hot sleepers: The Siena mattress may not be ideal for hot sleepers or experience night sweats. The memory foam material still can absorb heat because of pressure points.
- Heavy sleepers: Heavier people typically exert more pressure on a mattress, these overpressures can cause it to wear out faster and potentially lead to sagging or indentations.
Siena Mattress: Sizes And Prices
Here are the sizes and prices range of best-seller models of Siena brands:
The Siena Memory Foam Mattress
|38″ x 75″
|38″ x 80″
|54″ x 75″
|60″ x 80″
|76″ x 80″
|72″ x 84″
Many customers believe Siena mattresses are reasonably priced, especially when the sale-off program is applied.
Siena Mattress: Firmness Level
Siena mattress is known for its 6.5/10 points (medium-firm) of firmness, providing various benefits to sleepers.
- Optimal support: The firm level of the Siena mattress provides excellent support for the body throughout the night. It is designed to maintain proper spinal alignment, which is crucial for reducing back pain and ensuring a healthy sleep posture.
- Pressure support: The mattress’s firm surface helps to minimize the amount of pressure applied to sensitive areas of the body, such as the shoulders, hips, and lower back. By reducing pressure, the mattress can help alleviate discomfort and prevent the development of pain or stiffness in these areas, resulting in a more comfortable sleep experience.
- Balanced feel: While the Siena mattress provides the necessary support, it still retains a comfortable and slightly plush feel, striking a good balance between firmness and cushioning. This balanced feel can be appealing to sleepers who desire a supportive mattress without sacrificing overall comfort.
Siena Mattress: Performance
We will show you how Siena mattresses perform for comfort and support sleepers here:
This model, like many other all-foam mattresses, isolates motion well. When you change positions while sleeping, the foam layers absorb your movement. This effectively stops motion where it begins, preventing disturbances from spreading throughout the mattress. So, couples, co-sleeping parents, and persons who toss and turn can benefit from Siena’s excellent motion isolation.
Read more: Best Super Single Mattress
The 5 foam layers of the Siena mattress provide a full-body hug that uniformly distributes your weight and absorbs impact to reduce pressure point discomfort.
The memory foam comfort layer, together with the polyfoam transitional layer beneath, provides excellent pressure relief. Because it cushions the hips, shoulders, and knees, the mattress is ideal for side sleepers and persons who suffer from joint and low back pain.
However, the medium firm feels may be too stiff for side sleepers weighing less than 130 pounds, who may prefer a softer surface with more contouring.
Memory foam can be fairly dense, limiting airflow and so causing heat retention. This problem is addressed by cooling-specific technologies in Siena with model’s gel-infused foam and cooling fibers aid in temperature regulation, however, it still absorbs some body heat.
While this model is appropriate for hot sleepers, individuals searching for a mattress with exceptional temperature control should pick a hybrid or innerspring model, as air circulates better within their pocketed coil support cores.
The Siena memory foam mattress lacks powerful edge support due to its absence of a reinforced perimeter or strengthened structure. However, the medium firm feel of the mattress and the sturdy polyfoam support core keep the borders from sagging too much.
Individuals who do not sleep near the edge of the bed should be fine with this model, but we still advice people who have difficulty getting in and out of bed, as well as those who use the full mattress surface should choose a model that supports the edges with high-density foam or strong coils.
Read more: Zinus Mattress Review 2023
The Siena memory foam mattress has a smell after it’s unrolled, but it’s not as strong as many comparable goods and fades soon. Most consumers should have no problems with this model. Those with lung problems or smell sensitivity, on the other hand, should unpack their mattress in a ventilated space and wait a day before using it.
Siena Mattress: Construction
Siena mattresses are made with 5 layers with high-quality foam to provide the best possible comfort and support.
- Soft cover: The cover of a Siena mattress is typically made from a durable and breathable fabric that enhances the soft feel and cool surface of the mattress.
- Comfort layer: 3 middle responsive and support foam layers include responsive memory foam, body supporting layer, foundational foam. These layers offer a traditional slow-moving feel that molds the body gently. This is what gives you the impression that you are sleeping “inside” the mattress rather than on top of it!
- Support core: The shift-resistant lower cover in the last layer features a distinct wave pattern, comparable to that of an egg carton. This not only improves airflow and breathability but also serves as a transition layer.
Siena Mattress: Body Type And Weight Capacity
Siena mattresses are designed to accommodate a wide range of body types. They try to support and comfort persons who sleep on their sides, backs, or stomachs.
People of average weight and size expressed few reservations about the mattress’s medium firmness. Those weighing between 130 and 230 pounds had enough balanced support.
Siena Mattress: Company Policy
- Warranty: 10-year warranty.
- Trial period: 180-night night trial.
- Shipping/Delivery fees: Free shipping for customers in the mainland USA via FedEx or UPS Ground.
Read more: Top 7 Best Trundle Bed Mattresses
Based on various user feedback or through our Siena mattress review, Siena received high marks for comfort, durability, and worth with money. Because of its creative design, superb craftsmanship, and commitment to customer happiness, it provides the best sleep experience.
- What is the expected lifespan of the Siena mattress?
Because it is a low-cost mattress, it does not have as many high-quality materials. As a result, we anticipate it will last roughly five years or half the life of a regular mattress.
- Is it possible to flip the Siena mattress?
No, this is not a reversible mattress. At the bottom, there is a high-density base foam layer. If you rested on that, you would not obtain the pressure relief you require.